Nutrition is often times one of the most overlooked aspects of proper training, but putting in hours to make dinner after a long day or a tough training session just doesn’t seem realistic. This super quick green vegetable stir-fry is filled with numerous minerals and vitamins which will aid your body in recovery, as well as fuel future performance. Quick stir-frying is an excellent way to preserve many of the nutrients destroyed through extensive roasting or boiling of vegetables.
- 1/2 dozen asparagus spears
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup green beans
- 2 cups bok choy
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (or coconut liquid aminos)
1. Chop all vegetables into equally sized chunks to allow cooking at the same rate.
2. In a pan heat oil on medium-high. Toss in the firmest vegetables first with most delicate last.
3. Add soy sauce (or liquid aminos), and continue stir-frying and tossing for an additional 3-5 minutes so that the vegetables remain vibrant in color.
4. Remove from heat and serve over quinoa or brown rice.
Why Crossing The Ironman Triathlon Finish Line Was A Disappointment January 30, 2017
Shift Your Mindset To Reach Success January 28, 2017
How To Finally Achieve Your Goal January 27, 2017